XenForo Resource Manager 1.2.3 is a maintenance release for our resource manager add-on. We recommend all customers running XenForo Resource Manager 1.2 upgrade to 1.2.3 to benefit from increased stability.
- Compatible XF Versions:
This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Resource Manager 1.2.2:
- Fix an issue where clicking the "Updated Resource File" label focuses the wrong input while adding a new version.
- Fix for an 'Undefined index error' in XenResource_Listener_Proxy_ControllerFindNew
- Implement URL canonicalization for the Resource Author view.
- Merge the resource_count field in the xf_user table when merging users.
- Replaced the now unsupported ReviewAggregate data-vocabulary.org structured data with schema.org for resource reviews.
- Fix issues that may have prevented deleting resources by deleted users.
For the full list of bug fixes, see the Resolved Resource Manager Bugs forum.
The following templates have had changes:
Where necessary, the merge system within the "Outdated Templates" page should be used to integrate these changes.
XenForo Resource Manager 1.2 requires XenForo 1.5.0 or later.
Upgrading your account is now also possible via credits.
All items from the envato market should now be uploaded with price in $ * 10 = credit price.
This is just because my server rent is now more expensive.
Thank you for understanding.
1.5 XenForo Resource Manager 1.2.3
XenForo Resource Manager